Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Living Without

Andrea Kaiser

How perfect to title this week in just two words: Living Without. 

(Ironically, it is the name of an online magazine for Celiac Disease, and Gluten Intolerance!! It showed up today to remind me of the foods I miss; bananas, berries, chicken, fish, gluten free goodies: bread, muffins.)

I look at what others are eating. My diet is too healthy. Brian, find me a Jolly Rancher. No, forget that, I would rather have a Reese's Peanut Butter cup! I am craving them!...Where's my peanut butter? 


It was tough to pass by a fast food place when I was hungry tonight, and knew I had to head home. It's okay, being unemployed through this hunger project is another eye opener! Wiser for the budget. But I am noticing my mind is less sharp without the right foods! And my digestive system is lazy. 

1 comment: